TIPS to handle and store glue for maximum performance.
- Keep in cool storage at 16°C to 18°C for new unopen glue.
- Once glue is open, store in cool dark place in an air tight envelope. Do not refrigerate glue.
- Environment temperature is best at 23°C and humidity level at 40% to 70%.
- Each time glue is being dispense, clean the tip well with a tissue and close them immediately.
- Always place in standing position to avoid back flow of the glue which may glue up the cap.
- Shake well in horizontal direction before dispensing glue. This is to ensure that all components are well mixed from shelve standing.
- For better adhesion, dispense new drop of glue after 30 mins exposure time
ETHYL CYANOACETATE, CYANOACRYLATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, POLY ISOCYANATE, N-METHYL PYRROLIDONE, CARBON BLACK